- The blog, RAISING HEIN-CHRIS, contains LH Matticks' personal views and opinions, and not those of any associations that she is a member of, or organizations she volunteers with.
- All information/advice provided and taken from this blog is at your own risk.
- As the owner of this blog, LH Matticks does not share personal information with third-parties. She does not store information that is collected about your visit for use other than to analyze content performance. She does not sell the data/readers’ information to any third party whatsoever.
- Articles may be shared freely, but the exclusive copyright remains with LH Matticks, the author of RAISING HEIN-CHRIS. If you are interested in republishing any of the content, submit a request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No images of LH Matticks' children or herself may be shared out of context, or outside the perimeters of her blog posts, on any website, advertising, social media or blog, without written permission from LH Matticks. Any such unauthorized activity will result in immediate legal action. Submit a request in writing to email@example.com.
- The information/advice provided on RAISING HEIN-CHRIS is based on LH Matticks' personal experience, and not professional medical advice by any means whatsoever. Consult your physician before using or implementing any advice shared in RAISING HEIN-CHRIS.
- LH Matticks reserves the right to delete any inappropriate, harmful or insulting content, submitted by another party, from RAISING HEIN-CHRIS without prior notice.
- RAISING HEIN-CHRIS is a personal blog.
- LH Matticks is not a medical professional.
- LH Matticks has no medical training.
- RAISING HEIN-CHRIS is not a generator of revenue.
- The sole purpose of RAISING HEIN-CHRIS is to share LH Matticks' experience raising a child with Sensory Processing Disorder, in the hope that it might be useful to other parents in a similar situation.
- Please direct queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.